Monday, October 6, 2008

Unity Comparison


My project seemed different from most other projects because of how mine was not completely uniformed. But, I did see some that had the same concept but were more successful.

Arnis's project stood out to me because the skewers in our projects were arranged in the same way. All of the skewers crossed in about the same location and the top half of the model was wider than the bottom half.

Arnis's project differed from mint in the way that most of her skewers were mostly visible while my skewers were mostly covered. our projects also differed in how all of her skewers were being geld together by a single card while my own here joined with all twelve of my cards. Also, her skewers seem to be placed randomly into her base while mine were strategically placed.

No comments: