Monday, October 6, 2008

Unity model progression


This project was very open ended and gave me some difficulty when trying to come up with model ideas. my first idea was two dimensional did not express much unity between the skewers. it resembled a sun of sorts and was very unsuccessful.

My final model idea was given to me through a suggestion of trying to final twig project idea again. I figured that it would be easier to use the skewers to accomplish what the twigs had failed to do.

I kept the skewers in four sets of three layers that gradually progressed up the base. this seemed unified at first but I later realized that it was not as I had thought.

The new assignment were we use the cards and the skewers to accomplish dialogue between two spaces has come much more easily and will yield a more advanced and well crafted model.

No comments: